Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas in Utah

After having a wonderful Christmas in Colorado spending time with Brett's family, we packed up and headed to Utah to spend some time with my family. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful Christmas, we wish the holidays lasted longer.
Having fun on the slides Max loved them too. We all went out for a movie except my Dad who was left home with 7 grand kids. Tyler didn't stay asleep and asked to sleep with Max, my Dad not knowing that a 10mth old shouldn't sleep in a big bed put him in bed with Ty. To my surprise they both went to sleep and were unharmed. All the cousins in the Christmas pjs from Nana and Grandpa. Skiing with my sister Jackie and Brian, thanks mom for watching the kids. Dressing up as usual, with her cousins. Sledding

5 comments:

Christine said...

It would have been a thrill to see you guys in Utah put our paths didnt cross this Christmas. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Lanes said...

Ditto to Christine's comment. I wish I could have seen both of you! One of these years the stars will align for all of us! Glad you had a good Christmas.

the child family said...

Looks like fun, Jocelyn! Were your kids braver than mine in the snow? Mine LOVED it for about 20 minutes and then they were nothing but freezing fingers and toes!

langenheim said...

Hey Jocelyn! I saw your blog on christine's blog. looks like you guys have been having some great times throughout the years.

PnAnK said...

Hey you guys,
It's great to see pictures and hear that you are doing so well. Hugs to you all from the Robersons.