Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Activities

Acting out the nativity, and since there is only Tyler all the adults got roped into a part, Tyler loved being Mary and wanted to act it out over and over again.Our princess- on Christmas morning Ty got her princess talking vanity and had to get dress like a princess before she would play with her new toy. Max's new toy, I'm not sure he knows what to do with it but he sure looks cute. Tyler cuddling with her Aunts Each year we take a picture at Christmas on this chair to see how much the kids have grown the past year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brett,

I have always said that I thought you were a donkey.

Cute family you got there. Sorry we missed you when you were in town. Maybe next time.

Got to run. I can't let my wife catch me messing around with her blog and such. I give her a hard time about being a blogger. Secretly I kind of like it. I have to check it out when she's not looking. Could be worse I guess.

I was never here.

Shane