Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween

I can't get enough of this little girl.
Yes this is us sledding on Halloween day, this is after the big snow storm that we had, we wanted to take advantage of a sledding day, since the snow doesn't last very long in Colorado.
Presley had fun on her first sledding trip
Getting ready to go trick or treating.
My cute super heros.
Spider man climbing on the wall.
All the kids before trick or treating.
Tyler and Mason, yes these two are the same age can you believe the height difference.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I definitely do not remember halloween being an all week event when I was a kid. But we seem to do everything bigger now than our parents did. Week long birthday celebrations, halloween parties, etc. Let's go back to the good ol' days! Your kids were adorable!

Lana said...

I can't believe you all ready have had snow! We finally got a little today. Wheeww but not enough to make me want to go up on the slopes yet! Cute Pics Sauce! I love the pumpkins with all the geeew! love ya!