Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Tyler!!!!

I just love this little girl, and I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  I love spending time with her, and I'm going to miss having her around next year when she starts kindergarten.  Thanks for being such a great big sister!!!
Presley loves her bath time.
A few weeks ago Presley and I went down to Arizona to visit my brothers.  It was a great trip, talking, relaxing, and enjoying the sun.  I think Presley enjoyed the sun as much as I did.
Presley with her cousin Berkley and Britton, they were so cute with there little cousin.
So our camera finally died after 5 years, so this is the only half decent picture we got of easter.

4 comments:

Lanes said...

Oh Joce! That little girl is SO cute! I'm tellin' ya, there is nothing better than a baby! She is so cute. It looks like you guys are doing great, I really hope we'll see each other in Utah one of these years, we miss you guys.

Lanes said...

Oh Joce! That little girl is SO cute! I'm tellin' ya, there is nothing better than a baby! She is so cute. It looks like you guys are doing great, I really hope we'll see each other in Utah one of these years, we miss you guys.

Christine said...

easter pic: bangs!!! love it

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Presley is unreal how cute she is! She is freakin adorable! And I think she already looks bigger than Lilah! Then again, most babies are. haha Miss you guys