Friday, April 10, 2009

Presley at two months old

All of these pictures were taken by Tyler, her new favorite thing is to take pictures of Presley and things around the house.  I left out about 25 pictures because I didn't think I needed that many of the same thing.  Tyler loves it when her Nana comes to visit, she loves getting ready with her and playing.  If you look closely you will see that my moms nails are painted all different colors, this was Tyler's idea.  Thanks mom for being so great with the kids.

3 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

Seriously, she is BEAUTIFUL!
Looking at pictures of her makes me so excited to see what my little missy will look like. You are so lucky to have such great looking kids.

Heather said...

She is so dang cute!!!!!!! i can't wait til I can kiss those cheeks someday!

Lana said...

Soooo adorable! What a little cutie!