Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Madness

So within the last 4 months there has been 4 little girls born in Brett's family. It all started on Nov 20th with Kim's twins, two months later our little girl, then Brooke's.  Brooke's baby wasn't suppose to be here for another month, so she and Kim decided to come and visit us in Colorado before she had her baby (we thought).  Sunday morning we got a call at 4:30 telling us that Brooke's water broke, she ended up having her baby here in Colorado.  So here are all the little ones together at last.
Presley with her with cousins Chloe and Olivia
Olivia, sorry this is the only single picture I got of you.
Chloe
Tyler and Max love to help and hold there new baby cousins, poor Max the only boy with 6 girls.
Brett took us to see his house where he grew up, the kids loved the green belts and seeing where Dad grew up.
A view of the backyard.
A few weeks ago I took Tyler to Disney on Ice, she loved every minute of it!
We went up to our friends cabin a few weeks ago and had a great time. There was great friends, great food and lots of fun games.  Don't ask me to take your kids sledding.  Tyler is already a little scared of sledding and I didn't help the situation.  Two out the the three times I took Tyler down the hill we crashed.  After the second crash she didn't want to go sledding for the rest of the trip.  Need I say any more.
This never happens, both the kids asleep in the car at the same time.  I just loved this picture.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I can't believe your sis in law had her baby already! That is crazy!I bet Susan is loving life. It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun lately! I sure miss you! Love ya

Michaelson Family said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. You must be one rough sledding partner. :)
I can't believe all those cousins are so close in age. How fun for them to grow up together.
Presley's blessing was so good on Sunday! Glad I got to hear it.

Lana said...

Holy babies batman :)
hahahaha I'm such a nerd! How you doing darlin? hanging in there. I hear it's like a cake walk?