Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Fun

O.k so I know I haven't posted in a while, from family trips, to weekend getaways, and not feeling great because our third one is on its way.  Yes we are expecting in January and things just seem to slow down around our house for the first few months.  So I am finally posting our summer pictures from the last few months.
We went up to Keystone for the weekend to celebrate Bob's Birthday, here are a few pictures. 
Paddle boats
Trying to get Max to sit for a picture.
Highlands Ranch Rodeo
Tyler couldn't wait to ride the horse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Lanes said...

Yeah! congrats on #3 Joce! I'm glad we'll be joining the ranks together. You all look so great and seem to be having a great summmer. We love you guys!

Lana said...

Wow... #3! That is great! Sorry to hear you are sleepy...
You and Laners, my sister all working on filling up your back seat with kids. After that- its time to get a mini-van....

PnAnK said...

Congrats you guys! Looks like you've been having an awesome summer. We have too. Very busy though. Seems like summers always are.

Lana said...

Hey darlin! How are you? give me a ring sometime!