Friday, February 8, 2008

Sweatheart Ball

Last Saturday Brett took Tyler to the Sweetheart Ball. Tyler was so excited to go to the ball with her Daddy, she wanted to get all dressed up with makeup and all. Tyler wanted me to put on mascara, lipstick, deodornat, blush and perfume, she said thats what I put on when I go out with daddy so she wanted the same. Tyler had a great time on her date with Dad. Tyler, Brett, Madison, and Colton Madison, Tyler, and Macie Brett and Tyler on the carriage ride.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

They looked so cute! That first picture of Tyler and Brett is so cute! What cute little girls!

Christine said...

Brett and Tyler look so cute together.

Brecken said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

How did Brett score such a cute date? :-)
What a fun dad and beautiful daughter.

the child family said...

I love daddy daughter dates! I can still remember going out with my dad on special occasions. I love that Tyler and Brett got dressed up for it.

Lanes said...

That is really sweet, isn't it so cute how much little girls love their daddies.

Jackie said...

Tyler looks so pretty! What a fun Daddy Daughter date.